Secure the Systimber beams to the floor, using a simple angle bracket.
The Systimber-bolts tighten the beams together to a solid shape.
Water- and airtight
Hidden double Systimber EPDM-seals ensure that all connections are airtight and watertight.
Self supporting construction
Self supporting walls, ceilings, floors and roofs with unlimited lengths or widths.
“Systimber: solid wood walls, floors and roofs.
Hard-wearing, finished and light.”
Systimber: solid wood construction
- Ecological conversion and building system using a solid wood basic material for the care-free assembly of finished load-bearing wallboards, roof slabs and flooring with hardly any preparation.
- Kiln-dried pinewood. Vacuum coated. Systimber beams are provided with 150mm series boring and two longitudinal EPDM seals.
- The non-warping items are cut to the right shape onsite and connected according to a dimensionally stable system using crossing steel rods, comprising Systimber® bolts screwed together.
- The cumulative length of the Systimber® bolts holds the overall length of the assembled building boards stable, whereas each beam separately is free to shrink and swell according to the humidity.
- Double EPDM flexible seals between the beams keep the unit airtight and waterproof.
- The fixings and anchors are invisible. All types of additional insulation and finishes are feasible but not immediately required.
- Systimber can be deconstructed and rebuilt with ease and without damage whatsoever.
Systimber solid wood beams with double EPDM seals guarantee an airtight and waterproof construction.
- The weatherproof packed beams with corresponding bolts and anchors are delivered onsite.
- All anchor brackets are included.
- A special ruler profile can be screwed to the cross-cut saw /miter saw. This ensures the accuracy when the beams are shortened – the cut is exactly in the middle of two grid holes.
- A manual with assembly instructions.
- Beams are Kiln-dried pinewood. Vacuum coated. Provided with 150 mm series boring. Other wood or finishes are possible on request.
- Type S60 = 288 running meter or 43,2 m2 in a pallet.
- Type S80 = 204 running meter or 30,6 m2 in a pallet.
S60 (left): Seal remains visible after assembly.
S80 (right): Double EPDM foam seal concealed in a tong and groove joint